Monday, May 09, 2005

Quals Defense Count-Down

Less than 48 hours till I defend my qualifying exams in person. I'll enter the room with my helmet and pads all ready. Can you IMAGINE, taking one's oral exam in a football uniform? Oh, how I wish I had thought of this sooner!

Well, I guess I should reread what I wrote at the end of February, huh? Ha ha, I exaggerate...OK, just a little. The real problem, however, will be deciphering some of the handwritten comments between now and then. All four of these professors know how to use a computer...I've seen them all do it. Why in the world didn't they just type out their responses?? Silly professors. As I asked before about my quals...this is an EFFECTIVE educational practice?

No, but it'll help me join The Club, I suppose.

Oy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

D - Fence! D - Fence!

I think you need a hockey goalie outfit myself. Maybe from the Blackhawks? They seem to fight a lot. More intimidating that way.

Anonymous said...

You could show up dressed as Bobby KNight...