Saturday, June 02, 2007

Peanut Butter Jelly Time

I LOVE PB & J sandwiches. It was pretty much all I'd eat for lunch and dinner between ages 3 and oh, probably 10! I don't eat quite as much now, but it's a pretty regular thing for me a few times a week. For this little test, I chose smooth PB and strawberry jam on wheat bread, cut into rectangles. Here are the results, below.

(Oh yeah, Chad is about the only other person I know who eats more PB & J than I do. I hope he shares his results too.)

What Your Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwich Means

Your eating style is reserved. You are a bit of a fussy eater, and you have very specific ways you like your food prepared.

You have an average sweet tooth. While you enjoy desserts, they aren't exactly your downfall.

Your taste in food tends to be pretty flexible. You may crave sushi one night, and your favorite childhood recipe the next.

You are probably a fairly normal, upper middle class person. You don't rock the boat too often.

You are a tough person who isn't afraid to live life fully. There isn't a lot that scares you.

You are a pretty easy person to please, but you do have your own little personal quirks. You're far from neurotic, but you can be a little picky at times.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jelly!? Who needs jelly? Why would anyone possibly put jelly on a perfectly good plain peanut butter sandwich? If only I've ever tried PB WITH J...oh, wait, was it freshman or sophomore year?

Rob said...

haha! I think you had your first PB&J your freshman year, because I remember telling Ricky Ben about that! :-)

Anonymous said...

My sandwich has been stable for a few years now. The website doesn't have me nailed, but close enough. It's probably wrong and indicates some genetic issue, but I look forward to every day's PBJ just as much as the last day's. It never gets old. It's 11:12 in the morning and I have just 48 minutes until I get to have two delicious peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

Now, with Peter Pan unavailable I am in peanut butter limbo. I actually am eating Great Value now, because it's the least objectionable alternative. I hate Jif and Skippy, and the natural PBs are just too damn expensive.

Rob said...

mmm...craving a late-night PB and honey sandwich. Must resist temptation...slow down my metabolism...too much fat storage...

Anonymous said...

Love this post!! Remember the PB&J made at Thanksgiving ?
xoxo