Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Page One

It's been a good couple of days. Monday I completed the outline of my first chapter, which was a triumphant feeling in itself.

On Tuesday, I wrote the first page of my dissertation! Woohoo!

And then this morning, I stared at Page 1. Ugh!

Well, I made a couple of edits hither & yon, and I found another source or two. Um...yeah. Oh well. I'm still on schedule for getting this chapter done this month, and that's all that matters right now. Right? Somebody agree, please! :-)

Today was our 9th wedding anniversary. My inlaws are in town now, so they watched Moose tonight while Wife and I went to Nice Italian Restaurant for dinner and then walked around Large Chain Bookstore/Cafe for about two hours, which is something we can NEVER do with Moose in tow. Had a very nice time. Even stopped at said cafe before coming home. This weekend we're going out of town, just the two of us, overnight while the inlaws spend an entire 24-hour period with Moose. Can't wait, though I'm not quite sure what we'll do while we're gone.

hee hee.

No comments: