Tuesday, February 22, 2005

You mean I have to do this AGAIN?

I'm just beginning to realize I am about to have another crazed weekend with yet another qualifying exam question on Friday. Wow.

Honestly, the first question was not the "ohmigod this is the hardest, most grueling experience of your LIFE" that my brain had made it out to be beforehand. Yes, there was the pressure of The Qualifying Examination as "partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in the School of Education..." and sure that was a little spooky at first. However, in the moment I knew I would finish things on time and hopefully it will be good enough to pass the @#$% exam.

But now I need to do it again?? That's exhausting to think about. And yet, there's a geeky, and rather sick, part of me that looks forward to the challenge. I keep thinking, "this weekend I'll do it right and I won't be writing at the last minute."

Well, we'll just see about that. Last-minute writing has pretty much been the norm for me. "Is that wrong?"

No comments: