Thursday, February 17, 2005

T-12 Hours and Counting!

In about 12 hours I'll leave my house & head over to the School of Education to pick up my first exam question. Whew. Still cleaning the @#$% office, but it will happen this evening. Really!!! I have a good schedule set to go for the weekend's adventure, so I'm finally feeling confident about this whole thing. Relatively speaking, that is.

Earlier today I was talking with a colleague who is also taking these exams this weekend. We were both slated to take them last summer, but decided for various reasons to postpone till now. It's remarkable that the both of us feel so much more at ease about this exam at this point in ourlives. I've learned that there is absolutely no need to encounter physical stress and mental anxiety (which is what I was doing last summer!) over these major hoops toward the degree program, as we are all really on our own schedules. Now, I'm just going with my gut. That's a hell of a lot easier.

Yay.

No comments: