Sunday, July 17, 2005

Needing to FOCUS!

Man I need to focus this week. I'm cracking the shell on the office cleanup, which is a good thing. Perhaps I'll post a picture of the place this week.

Next weekend is Son's 4th birthday, and my Chicago-based family will be joining us here in SCT this weekend. That means I need to get a bunch of stuff done this week. Where to start? I have much more reading to do, that's for sure. I wish I could read as fast as Lemming! But I also have a ton of interview transcriptions to finish up, and that takes much longer than I anticipated. I think I'm going to organize myself this way:

Day# Hours for StudyTask
Monday2Finish review of Chickering & Reisser (1993) & choose readings for the week
Tuesday8Transcribe like mad in the AM; read articles in the PM
Wednesday2Read articles
Thursday4Transcribe
Friday4Read!

Yeah, OK Rob. Sure. Let's hope we can stay so focused this week. I do have this new Harry Potter book staring at me on my dresser, right underneath the newest Grisham novel I'm finishing up...hmm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooo - can you make me a schedule, too?

Happy #4 to the Boy. :-)