Thursday, June 02, 2005

Nagging Headache

Man do I have a headache! I've had this headache over my left eye for the past 3 weeks or so. Finally went to the doctor on the Memorial Day holiday (PromptCare to the rescue!) after feeling dizzy & nauseous and was diagnosed with a sinus infection lodged way up in my head along with the first migraine of my life (which would explain the Gremlin-like abhoration of 'bright light!').

As a result of all this, I cancelled a trip to Atlanta last night - was supposed to attend a conference I've been looking forward to for months (NASPA Student Affairs Assessment & Retention Conference). SUCKS that I can't be there! Though I suppose I'm saving myself from an exploding sinus cavity somewhere over the Appalachains. I've never been to Atlanta, and I have two cousins who live there, so I was looking forward to everything about this meeting.

*sigh*

No comments: