Monday, June 20, 2005

Full Moon - How Appropriate!


Full moon
Originally uploaded by Allseasons.
Gorgeous moon picture here by "allseasons." Tomorrow (Tuesday) is technically when the full moon will be, but the moonglow tonight on my back deck was most inspiring, relaxing, awe-striking. It's most appropriate for the evening, as I'm composing this final paper for my final class ever. It's the last due date not imposed by me. Wow: the future is looking pretty bright. I have a feeling of empowerment over my schedule for the first time in three years. I also have a feeling of an upcoming immense responsibility to myself to actually focus and pump out this "book" I'm endeavoring to write.

I've heard full moons make odd things happen. Let's hope the only odd thing here is that I finish up this paper on time!!! And most of all, I hope for as smooth a transition as possible into my newfound wide spans of unscheduled time, after tomorrow night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you at least howl at it? Tell me you howled, even if quietly to yourself. >;)

Rob said...

HOOOOWWWWWWLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!! Of course I howled. Chester joined me. Sorta angered the neighbors, but they can kiss my assets.

Anonymous said...

You could always share that chowdah with me while sharing the deck, too...