Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Woof

All done! Glad that hoop is over, finished, at the coda, the end, finis, derriere. Buh-bye.

I actually finished writing around 2PM. A couple of good buddies gave very helpful feedback, and I revised everything till just before 4PM. Then, the printer toner went out on my printer, and the new toner I purchased two weeks ago (in anticipation of this very thing) proceeded to not work. I put the old toner back in & shook it around for a while. That worked, though i had to print the last 7 pages about 3 times to get them to come out right. And then I had to deal with the slow Midwestern drivers again when delivering the question to campus.... ;)

My lovely wife has been such a big support for me through these past couple of weeks. We toyed with the idea of her and our son going out of town for a while to give me space; I'm glad we decided they should stay around. Each night during the exams I did my normal evening routine of eating dinner with the family, playing with Son, and then getting him ready for bed. I'm grateful for an evening family routine: always helps me get priorities into perspective. Poor Chester (the dog/namesake of the Blog)...he unfortunately has not been played with very much this week, and he doesn't understand why I've been home so much recently with my office door closed. We'll have to take a nice long walk within the next couple of days

Thanks for reading, and thanks for your comments during these past couple of weeks...those definitely kept me going.

Keeling over with sleep now...and I have a class in 7 hours? Sleep...who needs it? zzzz....

No comments: