Friday, March 25, 2005

Hiatus & Random Thoughts

I have been on a writing hiatus (yes, probably somewhere near Hyannis) this week because I traveled to my beloved city of Chicago for a conference. I conferred there. And it was well. I came back Wednesday night, and I've been working at my assistantship ever since.

I enjoyed the conference much of the time. Sometimes the sessions related to the infusion of technology into higher education, and other times they focused only on the technology itself. It got a little boring at times, but all in all it was time well-spent. And, I was able to pretend I lived on Chicago's Michigan Avenue for two nights, which in itself was much fun.

Busy Easter weekend coming up; and I have plenty of work to do as well. And then the lawn and yard are just itching to be tended to....hmm, I feel more procrastination coming on. Oh well. I think I'm just going to incorporate procrastination time into my routine and just live with the fact that this is part of my personality. Acceptance is easier and more natural than denial, I suppose.

No comments: